Everything I needed to know in life I learned from a jigsaw puzzle
1. Don’t force a fit. If something is meant to be, it will come together naturally.
2. When things aren’t going so well, take a break. Everything will look different when you return.
3. Be sure to look at the big picture. Getting hung up on the little pieces leads to frustration.
4. Perseverance pays off. Every important puzzle went together bit by bit, piece by piece.
5. When one spot stops working, move to another. But be sure to come back later (see #4).
6. The creator of the puzzle gave you the picture as a guidebook.
7. Variety is the spice of life. It’s the different colors and patterns that make the puzzle interesting.
8. Establish the border first. Boundaries give a sense of security and order.
9. Don’t be afraid to try different combinations. Some matches are surprising.
10. Take time often to celebrate your successes, even little ones.
11. Anything worth doing takes time and effort. A great puzzle can’t be rushed.
So, when life throws a puzzle your way, remember these guidelines and you’ll soon see what a beautiful picture God has placed before you!