So why am I telling you about an event that is seven months away? Well, while a lot of what will happen is the same, there are a couple of differences...and they are HUGE!
This year we want to answer questions submitted by anyone in the greater Northwest Arkansas area. The way that it works is thus:
1. Go to the website www.12questionsnwa.org.
2. Answer the following question: “If you could ask Jesus one question, what would it be?”
3. The most asked question will be answered on Sunday night, October 16, 2016 at the NWA area-wide worship service.
4. The second and third most asked questions will be answered on Monday and Tuesday night, respectively.
5. The fourth most asked question will be the topic for the Wednesday night preacher exchange.
6. Questions 5-12 will be recorded by area preachers. These recordings will be posted on the 12 questions website.
Another difference concerns Monday and Tuesday night. There will be a special session for our teens with the 12 most asked questions by teens. Questions 1 & 2 will be answered Monday and Tuesday, then questions 3-12 will be recorded by area youth ministers and posted to the website.
In the near future, there will be various ways to promote this event to your friends. There will be some business cards you can pass out, we will also have Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages set up. This is the extent of our advertising. The success of this event depends on YOU!
Oh, and to answer the inevitable question: questions DO NOT have to be submitted by members of the church. Actually, that is the purpose behind this idea: to answer “others” questions.
This event has incredible outreach potential. Questions must be submitted by the start of May (to enable us to secure the best possible speakers to answer the questions). So start today to encourage your friends to visit: