Eastgate's Campus Ministry
We know that being a college student is a pivotal and important time in a person's life...especially if they are away from home for the first time. We want to help make this a time of deepening faith for all our college students. So, what do we have to offer college students?
- Worship services every Sunday morning (10:45 AM) and evening (6:00 PM)
- A college/young adult Bible class on Sunday morning at 9:45 AM
- An “Adopt-A-Student” program where students who regularly attend Eastgate will really get to know some of our members...and not always have to eat in the cafeteria...and have a place to “get away” for a bit without going all the way home…and even a place to do your laundry for free!
- Opportunities to serve the Siloam Springs community through our “Adopt-a-Highway” participation and other FUN stuff throughout the year
- College/young adult fellowship opportunities (devotionals, activities, etc.)
- A church family that genuinely cares about you and wants to help you become all God wants you to be!